Saturday, March 13, 2010

3 years

Three years ago I was married to my soul mate. Ever since then life has never been the same. There is always a new adventure in our lives to keep us on our toes and make sure life is never boring. First it came Cohen, then literally right after came nursing school. The Phlop Shop is always staying busy when life gets busy but I'm not complaining, and the great news of me getting my first RN job with a schedule that would make anyone exhausted. We have been through our fair share of medical issues, first with my diagnosis of MS and all the lovely stuff that goes with that, then Coco getting his hernia surgery, and now believe it or not Noah is having some issues with "numb arms" (diagnosis to be continued...)  We somehow make it work. I don't know what I would do without my little family! We hope to expand sometime soon however life is interesting enough for now. Noah used his skills to make us a 3 year anniversary video. Check it out:
3 years

2 Comments:

Lisa said...

That's sweet.

Tim and Amy said...

what a fun video. happy 3rd! :o)