Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ghost Hunting

So, Adam (noah's bro) won a "Ghost Hunt" in a raffle at one of his son's school fundraisers. Since he won two tickets he decided to take Noah with him. At first when Noah told me how he was going to Wickenburg in the middle of the night to hunt ghosts I thought he was kidding. Then when I realized he was serious I got a little scared (you would know why I was afraid if you knew my history of run in's with "ghosts"). So I made sure he was all packed up with snacks and dressed warmly in his thermals with flashlight in hand (oh yea, he forgot that...). Without going into too much detail, they went, freezing cold and sat in dark creepy rooms all night....with no ghosts. At least we got some good pics and footage of Noah and Adam making fun of the ghost hunters (who really thought they were like the ghost hunters on TV).

0 Comments: