Monday, January 19, 2009

Tuckered Out

Okay, this doesn't happen often. Our little one is not fond of naps or bedtime. He fights them tooth and nail. Today a repair man came and I had to go outside with him. I left Cohen in his room with his keyboard playing "If Your Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands". He loves that song. It was pretty loud too. After a few minutes, the repair man left and I was wondering why Cohen was being so good! He is usually into something else by now and making a lot more noise. So I go peek in on him and there he was sitting in his rocking chair, music still blaring, ASLEEP! Wow. That was easy...

2 Comments:

Lexa T said...

um your blog is amazing i am so jealous! sometime when we aren't studying you need to show me how to work mine! ps i love seeing you everyday at school!!

Heather said...

Aww...he's SO cute! I can't get over it. :) Nothing beats walking in our your child asleep in some strange position/place. Hope all is well. Miss you.