Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So behind!

Ok so without posting too much stuff I am going to try and update our family blog before I get so far behind I have to delete it! Haha. So we last left off at baby:

This is a pic of my belly when we first found out. So I must have been about 5-6 wks.
And here I am at 28 weeks:) Had to take my own pic since nobody likes to take a pic of mommy:(

Next we had Cohen's 3rd Bday! He had a fan theme of course. He is getting so big:(

We also put Cohen into Preschool in Aug but had to pull him out because he just wasn't ready to be away from us yet. Maybe next fall? We got a great school pic from it though:

Next Holiday was Halloween. Can you guess what Cohen was?

My Dad turned the big 6-0 in Nov.

For Thanksgiving we had a Hall Family Reunion but didn't document well with pictures:(

Then Christmas: The famous cookie party. Santa showed up and boy was Cohen excited...well, kinda.

Which brings us to Christmas! Finally. This one needs a new post:)





0 Comments: