Monday, August 16, 2010

Camp Verde

The boys dressed up for their trek to the river and I just had to get a picture!
Underwear and video games:) Boys will be boys!

The famous bull horns:)

Camp Verde is a place that my husband grew up with. His grandpa Jack has a house there by the river. There are so many memories there for my husband and his brother. They tell their stories of hiking by the river, doing yard work on the riding lawn mower and the famous pizza joint in town: crusties. It was quite a treat to finally bring Cohen up there. He is finally old enough to enjoy the simple pleasures of the outdoors. Him and his cousin Addison has a great time riding on their little john deer in the rain and hiking down to the river, coming back covered in mud and soaking wet. At the end of the day Cohen said "I like this house". It put a smile on my face to know that he is starting his own memories of Camp Verde:)

0 Comments: