Sunday, March 21, 2010

Zoo or Bust

I had to work Saturday. Noah was watching Cohen and grandma and grandpa Field came over and wanted to go to the zoo. So they all went to the Wildlife World Zoo. Cohen hasn't been feeling very good lately as far as being "regular" with his toileting habits. As soon as they got there Cohen wanted daddy to hold him because his tummy hurt. I got off work the same time they got in to the park so I was headed over there (way over in the west valley and I was in Scottsdale). About half way there Noah called worried about Cohen. I could hear him crying in the background. It's a cry I've heard before. The NO POOP cry. I told him to give him some time and he would poop and that I would be there soon. A couple minutes later I got another call from Noah saying they were leaving. They spent $80 for 30 min and I spent 45 min driving. When he got home the poop came and he was fine. Here are two photos from the very short trip.

0 Comments: