Sunday, February 21, 2010

My First Day of Work

I finally got a job. It is in home health. I was a little sceptical at first. I didn't know much about how home health worked, what kind of hours I'd be working, and what kind of benefits/pay I would be getting. Well, so far I love it. You don't have to work 12 grueling hours in a hospital where you never see the light of day. So far it's not too stressful and I'm loving my patients. I'm also getting all kinds of RN experience PLUS some case management experience which is a plus. I run into all kinds of different things with my patients so I get that experience also. The schedule is a little confusing at times, and I'm having to work around watching Cohen and being sensitive to my hubby's tshirt business. So we need to work on it a bit but I'm loving it so far and just feel grateful to have a job in this economy:) So this is a pic on my first day of orientation. (I had to wear business attire since it was just office stuff but I wear scrubs in the field). I know I'm a dork for taking a pic of my self but I was just so excited:)

0 Comments: