Thursday, March 12, 2009

Textbooks or home wreckers?

Nobody is prepared for the piles of textbooks they give you when you start Nursing School. You buy all two years of books up front. We have a tiny house and I decided to store them in our bedroom closet. Well...today it broke. Yes, our whole closet broke. We had to fix it on our anniversary (TODAY). So we pulled EVERYTHING out of the closet and fixed it before we went out on a date. I knew the textbooks were evil, I just didn't know they were closet wreckers too. Its funny because we used (some) of the books to hold up the drawers while we fixed it. I guess they came in use after all.

Noah fixing the mess
Oh, and it is our second anniversary today! I love you sweetie<3

2 Comments:

Jeni Lyn said...

congratulations. 2 years is awesome!

Tim and Amy said...

cute fam pic! LOVE the new header... and congrats on 2 years! :)