Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Monkey Talk

Cohen is growing such a funny personality. I feel he has a very unique personality for a 9 month old and quite an imagination. Not only can he keep himself busy for literally hours (sometimes all day long with the occasional feeding), but he seems to have intelligent conversations with his stuffed animals. The other morning he woke up sick. Well he puked all over the place so we just figured he was sick (it ended up being nothing, prob his teeth). So he was quite fussy all morning and needed mommy. So after his midmorning nap I was sure I was going to hear another ear full, but he woke up quiet. So I set him down with his toys and went into the other room to clean. I heard some mummbling coming from the other room and thought for sure he was passed out and trying to yell for help. When I turned the corner I saw this


What is that you ask? That's what I was wondering. And how did that stuffed ape get there? He was having a little talk with his stuffed animal when I so rudely interrupted. I had to get the cameral and snap a few more pics. I have to tell you, these were not as good as what I saw with my eyes. He was literally looking into this little animals eyes with his hands high in the air speaking jibbrish.


0 Comments: