Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What we did this weekend...

We looked for lost toys......snuggled with blankies in the corner






Got caught in chairs...........got caught in the pantry






Hung out at home..............got a new pony






Played with my pony.........Ate food from my new high chair






Visited Geema Hall........cousin Baron & Aunt Mimi





Geema,Cam,Lexy,Beya,& Cohen...The 2 Noah's and my lil sis Brooke (can you believe she had a baby 2 1/2 mo ago!?)






Was a fussy pants on the way home...but finally fell fast asleep.
Whew!

4 Comments:

Tim and Amy said...

he is such a cutie.

hey and thanks for your comment on my blog. there are SO many terrible conditions women suffer from... and i'm glad other people realize it! anyway- it meant a lot. thanks! :o)

Briley said...

Hey Amanda hows it going?? Cohen is getting so big!! I am so ready for school to start! Well I am actually not ready cause I haven't studied one little stitch but I am ready to see everyone!!

Briley said...

Hey Amanda how's your summer going?? Cohen has gotten so big!! What a cutie! I am so ready for school to start, well I am actually not ready at all cause I haven't studied one little stitch but I am ready to see everyone!

Briley said...

ok I just realized that you have to approve the comments haha I thought I deleted my first one so I did it again! haha I am a dork