Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Baron VanHilsen

My little sister gave birth today at 4:01pm to baby Baron. We are so happy he is finally here! 7 pounds 14 oz and 21 inches! She always has the tall thin babies. Her first child, Beya, was there for all the excitement. She kept saying "push mom, push". I had her off to the side though so she didn't see any of the "real" birthing stuff. But I lifter her up to see Barons head coming through and she said "mommy owie". So I explained that mommy didn't hurt because the nurse gave her medicine. And afterwards she said "baby"! So she knows her little brother is here:) We are all excited. Congratulations to mommy, daddy, Beya, and baby!

Daddy and baby
Big boy! (certain parts blurred out!)
Bis sis Beya
Mommy and baby
Cutting the cord

3 Comments:

Heather said...

Oh boy! Now that is exciting! What a cutie. She told me the name started with a "T." Whatever. :) I'm glad all went well & we are super excited to meet him. Congrats Brookie!

~aileen~jaron~ said...

dont tell me this is your little sisiter Brooke? WOW how fun. Im so sorry we didnt get together. But I want to soon. Very Soon. Till then, just keep in touch via blog stalking :) !! talk with you soon.

~aileen~jaron~ said...

dont tell me this is your little sisiter Brooke? WOW how fun. Im so sorry we didnt get together. But I want to soon. Very Soon. Till then, just keep in touch via blog stalking :) !! talk with you soon.