Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Fingerprint Bandit

One beautiful day I went outside to snap a few pics of our yard. Wasn't out there very long, but now that our house is pretty much baby proofed and Cocoa is quite content and even a "good boy" on his own, i felt it was safe. So you could imagine my surprise when the little toot was trying to pull himself up on our table. The kid can't even hardly crawl and he is bound determined to get up on those feet. I snapped the pic before he knew I was there. 

Then he saw me....
...and tried to give me the "I'm a smooth guy" look. 
He is growing SO much of a personality! Just today his Grandma Carol babysat while I helped Noah at work. She gave him juice in a bottle and the rest of the night it was like "who stole my baby and replaced him with a gremlin"!? The kid wouldn't sit still. I think he is calming down now though. Sorry Grandma Carol...haha...had to post it!

1 Comment:

Justin said...

That was a fun day! Thanks for having us!