Thursday, March 27, 2008

Squashed

Well, looks like we have an eater! Cohen took his first bite of food at 5 months! Bannanas were on the menu. I was just curious one day to see if he would like them and surprisingly he did! So his grandma Carol went out and bought him some veggies and he liked those too. I decided to get serious and put him on a proper food schedule so I bought a "how to make your own baby food" book. I make some summer squash in the food processor and froze it in ice cube trays. Cohen eats 2 cubes a night. He LOVES it! It's by far his favorite so far. Next week we will start on sweet potatoes. Looks like we have a growing boy!




3 Comments:

Jeni Lyn said...

awwhhh, he is a cutie! It was so fun to hear from you. I hope all is good for you. You have a cute little family.

Codie said...

It is so nice to have a good eater. Cooper was good until he caught RSV and now he will only eat sweet food. Like mother like son.

Heather said...

Manda! Oh wow, he's getting big! I think he looks just like your dad! What a cutie. :) I'm glad things are going so well with you.